Tuesday, October 24, 2006

You can't kill the Rooster


...but you can tie it up by the leg, apparently.



walked around Manila today. Beth had her 20 cent noodle breakfast. joren got a one dollar hair cut and shave, before checking out chinatown and the Chinese cemetery. rode in a bike taxi while Beth tried not to blow an o-ring. all is good now and we are heading off on an overnight bus north to explore some rice terraces, do a little trekking and see some hill tribes for a week or so.

we are mailing these two guys c.o.d. to hallmark. tina please sign for them and set them up in beth's old space. Things will be back to normal in no time.

5 Comments:

Blogger djayt said...

Actually, sending the rooster to HMK might be more useful. It gets pretty sleepy around here after a big lunch.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

whoa, this blog stuff is blowing my mind.

so...cheap food, fires, etc. etc.

what's the exotic lip gloss market like???

also: you in the running yet to become "Philippines' Next Top Model?"

11:08 PM  
Blogger ingerlene said...

Hey, wow. This is great. And fancy. And fun. And funny. Thanks for sharing, J&B.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Jasph said...

Yeah, what Needleman said! And also what she said and then removed. My money is on some rooster-based euphemism.

But enough about your blog. What about mine, which I was forced to create at gunpoint by Blogger when I left a comment here yesterday? So far, the only blog that's shittier than mine is Tina's. Posting photos has eluded me. But I'm learning fast, for a 50-year-old. I just now learned how to type in a line of HTML code to create a live link to your blog. So I'm going to return my own favor by linking to MY HIDEOUS, PHOTO-DEFICIENT BLOG right here.

I had to type code in there, I'm telling you. You can't see it (unless I fucked it up), because it's secret code I use in the absence of a handy Link button, which I'd have if I knew where to get one.

Your photos are fab. If I knew where to get some of those, and how to post them, I'd have some, too.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home